What is Included?
– 100% Online
– Free access to the Tests Simulators (1 month)
– Help with the BACB Application
– Supervision throw the certification process.
All RBT applicants must demonstrate that they can competently perform the tasks on the Initial Competency Assessment as part of the requirements to qualify for the RBT certification.
Responsible assessor: A BACB certificant (BCaBA, BCBA, or BCBA-D) who has completed the 8-hour supervision training is responsible for overseeing the Competency Assessment. The responsible assessor must:
- Ensure that the assessment is conducted in accordance with these requirements;
- Sign the Initial Competency Assessment;
- Maintain records of all assessments conducted; and
- Ensure that the assessment meets quality standards, even when asssistant assessor(s) are involved in conducting the assessment.
Assistant assessor(s): The responsible assessor may delegate some or all of the assessment to an assistant assessor who has demonstrated, through direct observation, proficiency in the material being delivered. This individual does not need to be certified by the BACB, however, the responsible assessor is professionally and ethically accountable for all of the assistant assessor’s activities. The responsible assessor may utilize multiple assistant assessors for a single Competency Assessment.
The responsible assessor and assistant assessor(s) (hereafter referred to as “assessor”) may not be related to, subordinate to, or employed by the applicant during the assessment. Employment does not include compensation paid to the assessor by the applicant for assessment services.
The Initial Competency Assessment must be completed after the 40-hour training is complete and cannot be completed more than 90 days before submitting an RBT certification application.
The Initial Competency Assessment:
• May be conducted over one or more sessions.
• May be conducted in person, live via the internet, or through observations of recorded videos created specifically for the purpose of the assessment.
Preguntas? Contáctenos a:
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 151
- Assessments Yes