Resume of this workshop
Preparing for an interview takes a lot more than Googling a list of common interview questions. You have to make a great first impression appearance-wise (no wrinkly suits here!) have a great knowledge of your target company and its product, and, of course, know exactly how to convey that you’re the perfect fit for the job.
So to help you get prepared, we compiled a list of our all-time best pre-interview tips.
Topics I will cover
1. Print multiple copies of your resume.
2. Prepare a portfolio of your past work.
3. Review common interview questions.
4. Practice answering interview questions out loud.
5. Try having a mock interview for extra practice.
6. Spend time researching the company.
7. Create a list of your accomplishments.
8. Prepare questions to ask your interviewer.
(Hablamos ingles y español)
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English/Spanish
- Students 56
- Assessments Yes