MARIA GONZALEZ ROQUE
Compassionate and energetic professional with more than 25 years working with children within educational institutions. I am a certified Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) looking for a position to demonstrate my skills with children. I am willing to implement A.B.A. techniques with individuals diagnosed with autism, ADHD, or other developmental disabilities as prompts, chaining, token economy, etc., for developing skills to integrate our client into society. Fast learner, focused great team player, and very responsible compliances with A.B.A. ethics code. I am going to give my best in all situations.
o FAST LEARNER
o GREAT TEAM PLAYER
o FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
o MICROSOFT OFFICE
o STRONG ANALYTICAL AND PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS.
o COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
o ORGANIZATION AND PLANNING SKILLS.
o COMPASSIONATE AND DEVOTED TO ASSISTING CLIENTS WITH AUTISM AND OTHER DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES.
• Volunteer assistant in V.P.K. class supporting children with special needs. (4 years old).
• Assist the teacher in preparing different learning activities.
• Support children with behavioral and emotional concerns, providing them with age-appropriate instruction and helping them to develop their living skills.
• Assisted children in homework and learning activities
• Work with children (3 months old – 4 years old)
• Take care of children with developmental disabilities (e.g., Developmental Delay, Down syndrome, ADHD)
• Maintain open communication with parents, coworkers, and other multidisciplinary professionals
• Prepare and plan activities for children
• Teach children age-appropriate skills
• Help children with their academic tasks
• Work with kids (6-10 years old)
• Provide students with instructional materials that address individualized learning plans within established lesson plans
• Assesses student progress towards objectives, expectations, and goals to improve the overall quality of student outcomes, achieving established classroom objectives in support of the school improvement plan.
• Counsel students to improve performance, health status, problem-solving techniques, and a variety of personal issues.
• Manages student behavior to provide a safe and optimal learning environment
• Work with kids of (4-5 years old)
• Establish and enforce rules of behavior for children in their classrooms
• Provide basic needs for children
• Provide tools and resources for children to use and explore during learning and play activities
• Adapt teaching methods and materials to meet the interests and learning styles of children
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with children and parents
• Prepare families and four years old children to start preschool when they turn five years old
• Cared for two children, 2 & 8 years old, with special needs.
• Tutoring and guiding children with school homework and assigned reading activities.
• Create innovative and educational games that helped advance children’s living and learning skills by applying A.B.A. technic like chaining, tokens economy, and prompts.
• Prepare meals, play with children, and ensure they are fed and safe.
• Volunteer assistant supporting teachers and children from 3 to 10 years old.
• Tutoring and guidance children with special needs were practicing A.B.A. technics for samples: providing redirection to other activities when they are in tantrums, reinforcing positive behaviors with preferred toys, and providing prompts to help them complete tasks.
• Create innovative and educational games to help advance children’s living and learning skills applying A.B.A. technic like chaining, tokens economy, and prompts.
• Monitoring the children for health, behavioral, and emotional concerns, providing them with age-appropriate instruction and attempting to learn and socialize positively.